My name is Anamika. Since my high-school days, I have been thinking of doing something towards the betterment of our society. I always wanted to make a positive change in others' lives that would help them in leading a safe, comfortable and healthy life.
Back in the US, I used to volunteer at my daughter’s school, where I learnt a lot about their social and cultural domains from a deeper perspective. I was fortunate enough to get an opportunity to work with an NGO. There I was working as a child psychologist. A year later I joined another NGO, BEMBALA that works for Women Empowerment and supports women and children against any sort of Domestic Violence. Since the Lockdown period I am working with another institution, SAHRIDAYI, wherein I provide counselling and therapy for people from different age groups and from various sections of the society. Along with this I am pursuing my PhD in Counselling Psychology. I am a family oriented person, who likes to enjoy each and every moment with my family.
PRACTO , I am working as a counselling psychologist and a psychotherapist at a mutli-speciality hospital located in Whitefield.
- Currently associated with:
i) RxDx- Whitefield,
ii) Manipal- Whitefield as a consultant Counselling Psychologist.
- Rendering counselling services at SAHRUDEYI at Asha The Hope (ATH).
- Educator, mentoring the Counselling courses at ATH
- Scholar in The Science of Well-being, Yale University, USA
- Masters in Child Psychology
- Indian Psychology for Health and Well-being Indic Academy NIMHANS
- Diploma in Child and Adolescent Counselling (affiliated by ICPEM and CTAA)
- I am a certified Color Therapist and Graphologist
- PhD in Counselling Psychology (Pursuing)